I have so many thoughts that I want to share these days. They are accumul
ating and threatening to blow my head up if I don’t do something about it. Guess it’s the side-effect of my “re
hab” from facebook. So I quit facebook since February, in hope of saving me precious time to do things that really are meaningful instead of exposing so much of my personal life to the world and being bombarded with unnecessary endless updates. I am not saying that facebook is bad, but my relationship with it was not good for me, so saying goodbye was a justifiable solution.
The good thing is I learned to control my time better, spending more of my free time to feed my spirit with delicious stuff from MyBodyGreen and Elephant Journal. The bad thing is, as I mentioned earlier, there are so many thoughts I want to share, from interesting books I’ve read that might interest some of you, to travel tips and fun stuff to make your life enjoyable… So starting this month, I will try my best (fingers crossed) to write at least one entry each week.
First off would be a sum up of what happened to me in April, which will also be topics for my next entries. Make sure you’ll come back:
– Stayed in a house in Mui Wo on Lantau island, experienced a very different Hong Kong. So many photos and stories to share, arghh!
– Had smoothie everyday (well, almost), explored new recipes and different ways to mix the ingredients together.
– Finished two books (Yay!), both extremely inspiring to me and I can’t wait to share with you in the future posts.
– Started counting my breaths on the way to work.
– Slept at 3 different places in Cambodia 3 nights in a row, including a potential movie set for a horror movie!
Stay tuned for the posts!
Until next time,